Slowly, but surely

I’ve managed to get back to my old design…mostly.  I’m still working on a few tweaks, but it’s good enough for now.  I couldn’t use my old WordPress template (“Barum”, I think, with modifications) because too many changes have been made to WordPress since I last used it.  It was about time I upgraded anyway.  This time I’m just using one of the default templates, and of course K2.  There seem to be some inconsistencies between the CSS and the classes the template is using, so I’m trying to correct those issues.

I also found most of my old posts via the Way Back Machine (thanks to Troy, for the reminder!) and eventually I’ll get them back into the blog.  Not that anyone but me cares, but you know, it’s the sentimental value.  🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *